Drug Crime Attorney in Laguna Niguel CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Laguna Niguel CA.
Are you looking for an experienced and knowledgeable drug crime attorney in Laguna Niguel CA? At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we offer top-quality representation to individuals accused of all types of drug crimes.
Attorney Fells is an eminently qualified attorney who has met the standards to become a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years, he can easily see your case from the prosecution’s point of view. Thanks to this knowledge and experience, Attorney Fell is often able to resolve cases extremely quickly, and in a manner that is extremely beneficial to his clients. Our office takes cases in all areas of drug law including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
When working as a drug crime attorney in Laguna Niguel CA, Michael L. Fell is always on guard against the possibility of illegal evidence. He will carefully investigate the case against you and ensure any illegal evidence is excluded. If important evidence can be excluded, or if Attorney Fell can uncover new evidence that supports your side of the case, it may be possible to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is a strong proponent of “creative sentencing” measures that keep drug offenders out of jail, because he believes offenders deserve the opportunity to be rehabilitated, not just punished. With Attorney Fell on your side as your drug crime attorney in Laguna Niguel CA, you will have a powerful advocate negotiating with the DA for you to receive the best possible deal. Possible options include:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Even if you do not qualify for drug diversion, there are still many alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Laguna Niguel CA can explore as a more appropriate punishment.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Laguna Niguel CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 and receive immediate attention from an experienced drug crime attorney in Laguna Niguel CA any time, 24/7. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.