Embezzlement Attorney in Laguna Niguel CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Laguna Niguel CA
Many people are surprised to learn that embezzlement doesn’t always involve big bucks. Misusing the company checkbook, “borrowing” cash from work, and other seemingly minor actions can also qualify as embezzlement and perhaps ruin your future career prospects.
The good news is, your case is not hopeless. An embezzlement attorney in Laguna Niguel CA can help you. Because embezzlement cases can involve complicated financial evidence, it is important to retain an experienced attorney who is equal to the unique challenges your case may present. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell definitely qualifies. Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future and will do everything in their power to protect your rights and interests both in criminal court and in any proceedings with various state licensing boards.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
This is a huge myth. Police and prosecutors must rely on evidence when deciding whether or not to charge you with embezzlement. Your decision to hire an attorney will not make them any more likely to charge you, but it will help ensure your rights are protected.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Laguna Niguel CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: Even if police have not yet given you a Miranda Warning, you are entirely within your rights to refuse to answer questions without your embezzlement attorney in Laguna Niguel CA. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, Michael L. Fell knows exactly what evidence prosecutors need to win their cases and he is very effective in convincing them to drop cases against his clients sometimes before formal charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Laguna Niguel CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Thanks to his rapport with and understanding of prosecutors, he is often able to secure extremely beneficial deals for his clients and prevent them from having to serve time in jail.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. You can rely on him to consider all possible strategies for your defense, select the strongest one, and present it clearly and effectively in court.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of or charged with a crime is never easy. You may be feeling very upset and in need of urgent attention. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have an embezzlement attorney in Laguna Niguel CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. Please call (949) 585-9055 now to talk.