Fraud Attorney in Laguna Niguel CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Laguna Niguel CA.
Have you been accused of fraud? Whether it looks like you deliberately passed a bad check or just filled out some insurance forms incorrectly, you could face some very unpleasant legal consequences. Don’t just wait to see what prosecutors are going to do to you. Instead, be proactive and get an aggressive fraud attorney in Laguna Niguel CA like Michael L. Fell working for your defense now.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Laguna Niguel CA for Any Charge
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has proven his in-depth knowledge of the law and his ability to effectively and professionally represent clients accused of any type of fraud, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
As your fraud attorney in Laguna Niguel CA, Michael L. Fell will diligently comb through even the most complicated financial evidence and never give up on your case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Your defense strategy must be tailored to the specifics of your case and your background, as well as your priorities. You can rely on Attorney Fell to provide accurate information about your best options for resolving your case and then work hard to secure an outcome that is acceptable to you. Possible options include:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: Michael L. Fell has an excellent track record of getting the charges against his clients dropped or dismissed. How does he do this? By investigating your case and then using his experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince prosecutors that they couldn’t win.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, you still need a fraud attorney in Laguna Niguel CA. As an expert in creative sentencing, Michael L. Fell is the perfect choice. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Laguna Niguel CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell has ample experience advocating for fair discipline from the California Medical Board, Nursing Board, Pharmaceutical Board, and Dental Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Even if you are only facing a minor charge, you deserve expert help right now. To start discussing your case with a fraud attorney in Laguna Niguel CA, call us at (949) 585-9055 any time.