Restraining Orders in Laguna Niguel CA
Need help with restraining orders in Laguna Niguel CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Domestic violence restraining orders, elder abuse restraining orders, and civil harassment restraining orders are often issued in conjunction with allegations of abuse, stalking, physical harm, or harassment. While restraining orders in Laguna Niguel CA are necessary and beneficial to the protected persons in many cases, sometimes they are unfairly limiting to the restrained persons. After all, orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
As soon as you are served with a restraining order, you need to contact an attorney and exercise your right to a hearing. Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of attorney, because he understands the special legal issues related to restraining orders in Laguna Niguel CA. He can help you present your side of the story at your hearing and hopefully prevent a permanent restraining order from being issued based on false allegations.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Laguna Niguel CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. If you have been accused of violating a restraining order, take the matter seriously and contact Michael L. Fell right away. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Laguna Niguel CA
- Knowledge: Some defense attorneys lack the wide range of legal knowledge to effectively deal with issues related to restraining orders in Laguna Niguel CA. But Attorney Fell does have this knowledge and he’s proven it by becoming a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
- Experience: When negotiating for a favorable resolution to charges for restraining order violations, Attorney Fell’s 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney is very beneficial. He knows how prosecutors think and he can get you a favorable deal.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire staff strive to offer superior service at every turn, both in terms of the quality of our legal services and our personal attention to each client. You can count on us for honest and accurate information about your rights and the outcome that may be achieved in your case.
Immediate Help Available
Restraining orders in Laguna Niguel CA have the potential to turn your life upside down especially if you end up violating one. Fortunately, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell offers 24/7 access to a qualified attorney who can help you. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 or submit an online contact request.