Drug Crime Attorney in Lake Forest CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Lake Forest CA.
Are you in need of a drug crime attorney in Lake Forest CA to defend your rights and interests? At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we offer top-quality representation to individuals accused of all types of drug crimes.
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has the skills and knowledge required to tackle even the most complicated drug case. As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years, he can easily see your case from the prosecution’s point of view. This knowledge and experience make Attorney Fell ideally positioned to secure the fastest and most favorable outcome possible to any type of drug charge, including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Lake Forest CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. He and his team will conduct a careful investigation into the facts of your case, and if any illegal evidence is discovered he will file the necessary motions to have it excluded. If important evidence can be excluded, or if Attorney Fell can uncover new evidence that supports your side of the case, it may be possible to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is a strong proponent of “creative sentencing” measures that keep drug offenders out of jail, because he believes offenders deserve the opportunity to be rehabilitated, not just punished. With Attorney Fell on your side as your drug crime attorney in Lake Forest CA, you will have a powerful advocate negotiating with the DA for you to receive the best possible deal. Possible options include:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Probation, house arrest, and community service are all possible alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Lake Forest CA can explore. If the DA insists on incarceration, your attorney can at least work to minimize the amount of jail time.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Lake Forest CA
Remember, the earlier you get the Law Office of Michael L. Fell working for you, the better. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 and receive immediate attention from an experienced drug crime attorney in Lake Forest CA any time, 24/7. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.