Fraud Attorney in Lake Forest CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Lake Forest CA.
Did you know that a fraud doesn’t have to be successful to be a crime? So long as you intended to defraud someone by your actions, you could face criminal penalties. Of course, if you had no intent, there was no fraud. This is just one of the many possible defense arguments that a skilled fraud attorney in Lake Forest CA like Michael L. Fell might consider for your case.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Lake Forest CA for Any Charge
Fraud cases can involve quite a variety of legal concepts depending on the type of fraud allegedly committed. Some attorneys might lack the depth and breadth of knowledge required to deal with this, but not Attorney Fell. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell can handle any case, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
As your fraud attorney in Lake Forest CA, Michael L. Fell will diligently comb through even the most complicated financial evidence and never give up on your case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
You can rely on Michael L. Fell to select an effective strategy for your particular fraud case and fight aggressively to secure the most advantageous resolution possible. Depending on the circumstances, this might be:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. How does he do it? By carefully investigating the facts of the matter and then using his 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince DA’s and prosecutors that there is insufficient evidence to convict his client.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you want to plead guilty, Michael L. Fell is an excellent fraud attorney in Lake Forest CA to have on your side because he excels at securing creative sentencing for his clients. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in Lake Forest CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you protect your license and your livelihood. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Even if you are only facing a minor charge, you deserve expert help right now. To start discussing your case with a fraud attorney in Lake Forest CA, call us at (949) 585-9055 any time.