Restraining Orders in Lake Forest CA
Need help with restraining orders in Lake Forest CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. While it is of course important to protect alleged victims, unfortunately by their very nature restraining orders in Lake Forest CA can be very limiting to the restrained person. For example, restraining orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
As soon as you are served with a restraining order, you need to contact an attorney and exercise your right to a hearing. Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of attorney, because he understands the special legal issues related to restraining orders in Lake Forest CA. He can help you present your side of the story at your hearing and hopefully prevent a permanent restraining order from being issued based on false allegations.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Lake Forest CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. To protect yourself, you need to consult Michael L. Fell as soon as you are accused of a restraining order violation. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Lake Forest CA
- Knowledge: Some defense attorneys lack the wide range of legal knowledge to effectively deal with issues related to restraining orders in Lake Forest CA. But Attorney Fell does have this knowledge and he’s proven it by becoming a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
- Experience: When negotiating for a favorable resolution to charges for restraining order violations, Attorney Fell’s 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney is very beneficial. He knows how prosecutors think and he can get you a favorable deal.
- Service: You will get top-quality legal assistance at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, along with caring personalized attention. You can count on us for honest and accurate information about your rights and the outcome that may be achieved in your case.
Immediate Help Available
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we understand that issues related to restraining orders in Lake Forest CA have the potential to be very distressing. That’s why we have an attorney available to help you 24/7. If you have a question about the law or our services, feel free to call (949) 585-9055.