Criminal Defense Lawyer in Newport Beach CA
Get the best possible defense for your case with Michael L. Fell as your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA
An encounter with the criminal justice system can be scary, confusing, and overwhelming. At The Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we get it. That’s why we always have a criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA available. You can call us any time, 24/7, and begin receiving immediate assistance with your legal needs.
5 Ways Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Newport Beach CA Can Help
- Assistance with Police Questioning: Without a lawyer present, it is easy to get intimidated by police and end up admitting information that could hurt your case. We can help you exercise your 5th Amendment rights against self-incrimination.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA, we will carefully review all the evidence that the prosecution has against you, as well as conduct our own investigation to uncover additional evidence that could be useful for your defense. If we find any illegally obtained evidence, we will make sure it is not used against you.
- Early Intervention with the DA: As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, Michael L. Fell knows what kinds of evidence DAs need to press charges and win cases. If the evidence against you is weak, he may be able to intervene early and prevent charges from being filed at all.
- Courtroom Representation: In the event you need to stand trial for your alleged offense, you can rely on The Law Office of Michael L. Fell for superior courtroom representation.
- Plea Deal Negotiation: If the evidence against you is strong, it may be to your advantage to seek a plea deal rather than go to court. Attorney Fell can provide honest and professional advice in this situation. He has ample experience negotiating fair and favorable plea deals with the DAs working in Harbor Court, and he will work hard to get the best possible deal for you.
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist,Attorney Fell understands the legal statutes and case law related to all kinds of criminal offenses, which is why you can trust him to provide superior representation as your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA whether you are charged with:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Weapons Crimes
- And more
Call Now For a Free Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring The Law Office of Michael L. Fell as your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Beach CA, please contact us at (949) 585-9055 for your free initial consultation.