Embezzlement Attorney in Newport Beach CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Newport Beach CA
Many people are surprised to learn that embezzlement doesn’t always involve big bucks. Even something as seemingly minor as “borrowing” a few dollars from the cash drawer at work could technically qualify as embezzlement and ruin your personal and professional reputation.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in Newport Beach CA. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell is ideally suited to serve as your attorney on even the most complicated embezzlement case. He knows the various theft statutes you may be charged under inside out and understands all the defense strategies that may apply. Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future and will do everything in their power to protect your rights and interests both in criminal court and in any proceedings with various state licensing boards.
As soon as you realize you are being accused of embezzlement, call our office at (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell!
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
This is a huge myth. Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Newport Beach CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: If you are brought in for formal questioning, you should definitely request an embezzlement attorney in Newport Beach CA. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, Michael L. Fell knows exactly what evidence prosecutors need to win their cases and he is very effective in convincing them to drop cases against his clients sometimes before formal charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you do get formally charged, don’t give up. Your embezzlement attorney in Newport Beach CA will be present at your first court hearing to help argue for reasonable bail or perhaps even a release on your own recognizance.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. You can rely on him to consider all possible strategies for your defense, select the strongest one, and present it clearly and effectively in court.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of or charged with a crime is never easy. You may be feeling very upset and in need of urgent attention. We help you get information and help fast by having an embezzlement attorney in Newport Beach CA on call 24/7. Simply call (949) 585-9055 now.