Fraud Attorney in Newport Beach CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Newport Beach CA.
In any type of fraud case, intent to deceive rather than success in this deception is what matters. Of course, if you had no intent, there was no fraud. This is just one of the many possible defense arguments that a skilled fraud attorney in Newport Beach CA like Michael L. Fell might consider for your case.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Newport Beach CA for Any Charge
California law defines a wide variety of fraud crimes, so you need to be sure your attorney is intimately familiar with the law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has proven he meets this requirement. Attorney Fell can represent you in cases involving:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
As your fraud attorney in Newport Beach CA, Michael L. Fell will diligently comb through even the most complicated financial evidence and never give up on your case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
You can rely on Michael L. Fell to select an effective strategy for your particular fraud case and fight aggressively to secure the most advantageous resolution possible. Depending on the circumstances, this might be:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: Michael L. Fell has an excellent track record of getting the charges against his clients dropped or dismissed. How does he do this? By investigating your case and then using his experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince prosecutors that they couldn’t win.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you want to plead guilty, Michael L. Fell is an excellent fraud attorney in Newport Beach CA to have on your side because he excels at securing creative sentencing for his clients. He will do everything in his power to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail and minimizes the impact of the conviction on your future.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in Newport Beach CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
For nurses, doctors, dentists, and pharmacists, resolving the criminal case is not necessarily the end of the matter. Since fraud is a crime of moral turpitude, the state licensing board could decide to suspend or revoke your license or otherwise discipline you. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell has ample experience advocating for fair discipline from the California Medical Board, Nursing Board, Pharmaceutical Board, and Dental Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Even if you are only facing a minor charge, you deserve expert help right now. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we keep a skilled fraud attorney in Newport Beach CA on call 24/7 to assist you in your time of need. call us at (949) 585-9055 now to talk.