Criminal Defense Lawyer in Newport Coast CA
Get the best possible defense for your case with Michael L. Fell as your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Coast CA
Whether you’ve been arrested and charged with a crime or simply questioned by the police, it can be a stressful and upsetting experience. Chances are you do not know what exactly your rights are or how to exercise them in this situation. Fortunately, you can contact The Law Office of Michael L. Fell any time 24/7 and get immediate assistance from a skilled criminal defense lawyer in Newport Coast CA.
5 Ways Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Newport Coast CA Can Help
- Assistance with Police Questioning: Regardless of whether or not you have been read your Miranda rights, you can and should request that your lawyer be present before you talk to police. We can make sure investigators treat you fairly and respectfully and prevent you from accidentally admitting any information that could be potentially used against you later.
- Investigation: An independent investigation into the facts of your alleged crime by a qualified criminal defense lawyer in Newport Coast CA is essential. After reviewing the evidence against you to identify any possible flaws or weaknesses, we will conduct our own investigation to secure additional evidence to support your defense.
- Early Intervention with the DA: Thanks to his 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney working in the Harbor Court and other local courts, Michael L. Fell knows what it takes for prosecutors to win cases. If the evidence against you is weak, he can use his connections with local DAs to argue for the case against you to be dropped entirely.
- Courtroom Representation: Attorney Fell is an experienced litigator who understands all phases of the criminal trial process. You can rely on him to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Plea Deal Negotiation: If you wish to plead guilty,Attorney Fell can make sure you receive an appropriately lenient sentence and penalty. He is a passionate proponent of creative sentencing, which involves substituting penalties like house arrest, drug treatment, and probation for jail time whenever possible.
We Handle All Kinds of Cases
Attorney Fell is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with detailed knowledge of the legal statutes and case law that applies to all kinds of criminal offenses. He can serve as your criminal defense lawyer in Newport Coast CA on cases involving any and all offenses such as:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Weapons Crimes
- And more
Call Now For a Free Consultation
Remember, you do not want to waste any time in contacting a criminal defense lawyer in Newport Coast CA if you have been accused of a crime. The Law Office of Michael L. Fell is here for you at (949) 585-9055 . It all starts with a free initial consultation.