Domestic Violence Attorney in Newport Coast CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Newport Coast CA choose Michael L. Fell
Have you been accused of harming a child, a grandparent, or an “intimate partner”? If so, domestic violence charges could soon follow, even if the alleged victim does not have any visible physical injuries. You will definitely want an experienced domestic violence attorney in Newport Coast CA like Michael L. Fell to help you.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
Attorney Fell has the skills, experience, and determination required to help you fight back against the special challenges involved in a domestic violence case:
- Aggressive prosecution: Since many DAs want to appear tough on domestic violence crimes, they often pursue these cases extremely aggressively. Sometimes this even results in innocent individuals getting accused. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will fight just as aggressively for your rights as your domestic violence attorney in Newport Coast CA.
- Harm to your reputation: Have you noticed how people seem to look at you differently once you’ve been accused of domestic violence? The further along the case gets, the more damage you risk to your reputation. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will work hard to minimize this damage to your reputation by striving to resolve your case as quickly as possible. In many cases, he is actually able to get the matter dropped before charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: California law provides for serious penalties for domestic violence. You could even face jail time on a first-time misdemeanor. As your domestic violence attorney in Newport Coast CA, Michael L. Fell will do everything in his power to prevent a conviction, but if the evidence against you is strong, he can still help by negotiating a favorable plea deal.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
Different types of domestic violence crimes have their own quirks as they are covered by different legal statutes. Fortunately, we know the best ways to defend against any charge including:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Newport Coast CA
Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of domestic violence attorney in Newport Coast CA because he has a thorough understanding of the law (as demonstrated by his status as a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist). Additionally, Attorney Fell has the advantage of knowing the prosecution’s mindset from his own firsthand experience--earlier in his career, he spent 18 years prosecuting cases as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney. He will keep you updated and informed every step of the way as he fights for the best possible outcome to your case.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have a domestic violence attorney in Newport Coast CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. Whether you have been arrested and need immediate attention or would like to schedule a free consultation to talk about your case, you can reach us at (949) 585-9055 now.