Embezzlement Attorney in Newport Coast CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Newport Coast CA
The very word “embezzlement” makes you think of a serious crime, but in reality some types of embezzlement are little more than a special type of petty theft. Even if the amount you allegedly took was small, you may face serious consequences for your career.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in Newport Coast CA. Because embezzlement cases can involve complicated financial evidence, it is important to retain an experienced attorney who is equal to the unique challenges your case may present. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell definitely qualifies. At The Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we know that your case is important to you even if the charge is relatively minor. We will work hard to provide the best possible resolution to the case that will minimize the impact of the incident on your future.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. In reality hiring an embezzlement attorney to represent you at the first sign of trouble will have no impact on police or prosecutors’ estimation of your guilt. It will simply ensure your rights are protected and help bring the case to the fastest and most beneficial resolution possible.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Newport Coast CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Newport Coast CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: By investigating your case carefully, your attorney may be able to uncover information that proves your innocence, supports a reasonable doubt of your guilt, or suggests that some of the prosecution’s evidence may be inadmissible. With early investigation and intervention, it is often possible to convince the DA’s Office to drop the case before charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Newport Coast CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Thanks to his rapport with and understanding of prosecutors, he is often able to secure extremely beneficial deals for his clients and prevent them from having to serve time in jail.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. You can rely on him to consider all possible strategies for your defense, select the strongest one, and present it clearly and effectively in court.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of or charged with a crime is never easy. You may be feeling very upset and in need of urgent attention. We help you get information and help fast by having an embezzlement attorney in Newport Coast CA on call 24/7. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055.