Fraud Attorney in Newport Coast CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Newport Coast CA.
Have you been accused of fraud? Even if your scheme was ultimately unsuccessful and you didn’t take a single penny, you could still be facing charges and significant criminal penalties. Don’t just wait to see what prosecutors are going to do to you. Instead, be proactive and get an aggressive fraud attorney in Newport Coast CA like Michael L. Fell working for your defense now.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Newport Coast CA for Any Charge
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has proven his in-depth knowledge of the law and his ability to effectively and professionally represent clients accused of any type of fraud, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these types of cases have the potential to involve daunting mountains of evidence and will require diligent investigation. Don’t let just any fraud attorney in Newport Coast CA shoulder the burden trust your case to an experienced attorney like Michael L. Fell who is more than equal to any criminal defense challenge.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Your defense strategy must be tailored to the specifics of your case and your background, as well as your priorities. You can rely on Attorney Fell to provide accurate information about your best options for resolving your case and then work hard to secure an outcome that is acceptable to you. Possible options include:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: Michael L. Fell has an excellent track record of getting the charges against his clients dropped or dismissed. How does he do this? By investigating your case and then using his experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince prosecutors that they couldn’t win.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, you still need a fraud attorney in Newport Coast CA. As an expert in creative sentencing, Michael L. Fell is the perfect choice. He will work hard to keep jail time off the table and make sure the resulting plea deal is as advantageous to your position as possible.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Newport Coast CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you hold a state-issued license, a fraud conviction could subject you to professional discipline that could derail or potentially even end your career. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you protect your license and your livelihood. He can be present at your hearing or at least help you prepare for it so that you will be able to tell your side of the story to the Board and present evidence that you are still fit to hold your license.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Considering the potentially serious implications of a fraud charge or conviction, you obviously need expert representation ASAP. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we keep a skilled fraud attorney in Newport Coast CA on call 24/7 to assist you in your time of need. call us at (949) 585-9055 now to talk.