Law Office of Michael L. Fell
900 Roosevelt Irvine, CA 92620
(949) 585-9055

Public Intoxication Attorney in Newport Coast CA

A public intoxication attorney in Newport Coast CA can answer your questions and put your concerns to rest

Did you got out for what you expected to be a fun night with friends only to end up arrested? Do you feel stuck facing charges of public intoxication? The good news is there is help. When you talk to a public intoxication attorney in Newport Coast CA, we can carefully consider your case. We may be able to convince the prosecution to drop the charges, to offer a deferment in which you complete classes or community service in exchange for not being found guilty, or have the charges reduced.

It’s essential that you make the right choice in a public intoxication attorney in Newport Coast CA

It may seem as though any attorney can handle a public intoxication case but that’s not necessarily true. You want a public intoxication attorney in Newport Coast CA who will take your situation seriously. You don’t want someone who will suggest you plead guilty without carefully considering all the options available to you. You need an attorney who will treat you with the respect and integrity you deserve.

Remember that the outcome of this case can have far-reaching consequences. It’s not just about whether or not you have to complete a few hours of community service or spend a few days in jail. Having a criminal record can make it impossible to get a professional license, can create difficulties in getting a job, and can make landlords turn you down. This is why you want a public intoxication attorney in Newport Coast CA who will take your needs seriously.

Answers to 3 frequently asked questions about working with a public intoxication attorney in Newport Coast CA

  1. How can they help me? It depends on the circumstances of your case. The first thing we’ll do is go over the facts of the case and listen to your side of the story. If there’s a wealth of evidence that you committed the crime then we may petition for an informal deferral in which you attend classes or go to community service instead of being convicted. In other cases, we may negotiate the charges down or we may take your case to trial.
  2. Can’t I just handle this on my own? You can plead guilty on your own but doing so is almost never the right thing to do. Consider that whatever the prosecutor is offering you is only their opening bid. They’re not going to negotiate with you. They don’t have your best interests in mind. You need someone on your side.
  3. How do I find an attorney? You’ve found one. All you have to do now is contact the Law Offices of Michael L. Fell and request a free legal consultation. We will quickly assess your case, answer the questions you have, and offer our legal assistance moving forward. The process is simple and there’s no cost or obligation to you.

Why wait? Request a free legal consultation today

The longer you wait the more time you’ll have to worry. The sooner you reach out to the Law Offices of Michael L. Fell the sooner we’ll be able to fight for your rights. Call our offices today at (949) 585-9055 for a free legal consultation. We are here to make this process as painless and efficient as possible.

Law Office of Michael L. Fell - Criminal Defense Lawyer

Michael L. Fell

Have you been accused of a crime? We'll get through it together.

No matter how daunting the criminal charges against you may be, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell can provide the aggressive and effective defense representation you need to secure the best possible outcome to the case. We will stand beside you each step of the way, passionately advocating for your rights and protecting your future against the consequences of undeserved or unduly harsh punishment.