Restraining Orders in Newport Coast CA
Need help with restraining orders in Newport Coast CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. While restraining orders in Newport Coast CA are necessary and beneficial to the protected persons in many cases, sometimes they are unfairly limiting to the restrained persons. After all, orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
Occasionally, restraining orders in Newport Coast CA get issued against individuals who are actually facing false allegations of domestic violence, elder abuse, harassment, etc. If you suspect this is happening to you, ask Michael L. Fell for help requesting a hearing. This hearing will allow you to present evidence to support your side of the story and hopefully prevent or limit the hardship created by the order.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Newport Coast CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. To protect yourself, you need to consult Michael L. Fell as soon as you are accused of a restraining order violation. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Newport Coast CA
- Knowledge: As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has a detailed understanding of restraining orders in Newport Coast CA. He can answer any questions you may have about the orders in force against you.
- Experience: When negotiating for a favorable resolution to charges for restraining order violations, Attorney Fell’s 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney is very beneficial. He knows how prosecutors think and he can get you a favorable deal.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire staff strive to offer superior service at every turn, both in terms of the quality of our legal services and our personal attention to each client. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
With an attorney on call 24/7, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell is able to provide prompt assistance for any kind of issue related to restraining orders in Newport Coast CA. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.