Fraud Attorney in Orange CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Orange CA.
Are you being accused of fraud? Sometimes, innocent mistakes like using someone else’s credit card when you believed you had permission or filling out a welfare benefits form incorrectly can land you in very hot legal water. If you want the best possible chance of a fast and favorable outcome to your case, it is essential that you seek help from a qualified fraud attorney in Orange CA like Michael L. Fell immediately.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Orange CA for Any Charge
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has proven his in-depth knowledge of the law and his ability to effectively and professionally represent clients accused of any type of fraud, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these cases will no doubt involve mountains of highly technical financial evidence. But don’t worry with an experienced fraud attorney in Orange CA like Michael L. Fell on the job, you’ll always get an expert defense no matter how challenging the case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Your defense strategy must be tailored to the specifics of your case and your background, as well as your priorities. You can rely on Attorney Fell to provide accurate information about your best options for resolving your case and then work hard to secure an outcome that is acceptable to you. Possible options include:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. How does he do it? By carefully investigating the facts of the matter and then using his 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince DA’s and prosecutors that there is insufficient evidence to convict his client.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, you still need a fraud attorney in Orange CA. As an expert in creative sentencing, Michael L. Fell is the perfect choice. He will work hard to keep jail time off the table and make sure the resulting plea deal is as advantageous to your position as possible.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Orange CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
For nurses, doctors, dentists, and pharmacists, resolving the criminal case is not necessarily the end of the matter. Since fraud is a crime of moral turpitude, the state licensing board could decide to suspend or revoke your license or otherwise discipline you. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you protect your license and your livelihood. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Considering the potentially serious implications of a fraud charge or conviction, you obviously need expert representation ASAP. To start discussing your case with a fraud attorney in Orange CA, call us at (949) 585-9055 any time.