Drug Crime Attorney in Placentia CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Placentia CA.
Are you looking for an experienced and knowledgeable drug crime attorney in Placentia CA? Look no further than the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Michael L. Fell isn’t just your average attorney he is actually a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has dedicated his career to criminal law. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. Thanks to this knowledge and experience, Attorney Fell is often able to resolve cases extremely quickly, and in a manner that is extremely beneficial to his clients. Our office takes cases in all areas of drug law including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Overzealous officers sometimes make mistakes, which can lead to serious flaws in the case against you. This might happen due to:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
With Michael L. Fell as your drug crime attorney in Placentia CA, you can rest assured these types of illegal evidence will not be used against you. He will carefully investigate the case against you and ensure any illegal evidence is excluded. Sometimes, this is enough to damage the prosecution’s position so much that Attorney Fell can then convince them to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is a strong proponent of “creative sentencing” measures that keep drug offenders out of jail, because he believes offenders deserve the opportunity to be rehabilitated, not just punished. As your drug crime attorney in Placentia CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. The main types of deals are:
- Drug Diversion: If you are a non-violent drug offender and meet certain other requirements, drug diversion may be open to you. A drug diversion program allows you to get treatment for addiction rather than going to jail, and prevents a conviction from going on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: Another highly beneficial outcome might be for Attorney Fell to convince the DA to reduce the charge against you from a felony to a misdemeanor, which would not only expose you to lesser penalties but also look better on your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Even if you do not qualify for drug diversion, there are still many alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Placentia CA can explore as a more appropriate punishment.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Placentia CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. We offer immediate assistance 24/7, because we know you may need a drug crime attorney in Placentia CA on your case urgently. All you have to do is dial (949) 585-9055. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.