Embezzlement Attorney in Placentia CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Placentia CA
The media would have you believe that embezzlement is a high-powered white collar crime involving millions of dollars. But this is not always the case. Any time a person misuses cash or valuable property that has been entrusted to them, embezzlement has taken place.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Placentia CA who will take your case very seriously. Because embezzlement cases can involve complicated financial evidence, it is important to retain an experienced attorney who is equal to the unique challenges your case may present. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell definitely qualifies. Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future and will do everything in their power to protect your rights and interests both in criminal court and in any proceedings with various state licensing boards.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. Police and prosecutors must rely on evidence when deciding whether or not to charge you with embezzlement. Your decision to hire an attorney will not make them any more likely to charge you, but it will help ensure your rights are protected.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Placentia CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Placentia CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: By investigating your case carefully, your attorney may be able to uncover information that proves your innocence, supports a reasonable doubt of your guilt, or suggests that some of the prosecution’s evidence may be inadmissible. With early investigation and intervention, it is often possible to convince the DA’s Office to drop the case before charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Placentia CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Placentia CA 24/7. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055.