Fraud Attorney in Placentia CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Placentia CA.
When it comes to fraud, intent is enough to get you in big trouble so long as you had the intent to take by fraud, it doesn’t really matter if you were successful. But the opposite is also true: if you had no fraudulent intent, you did not commit a crime. As you can imagine, the law can be quite confusing on these points. Fortunately, you don’t have to become a legal expert yourself in order to get a top quality defense.. You can just hire an expert by retaining Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Placentia CA.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Placentia CA for Any Charge
California law defines a wide variety of fraud crimes, so you need to be sure your attorney is intimately familiar with the law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has proven he meets this requirement. Attorney Fell can represent you in cases involving:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these types of cases have the potential to involve daunting mountains of evidence and will require diligent investigation. Don’t let just any fraud attorney in Placentia CA shoulder the burden trust your case to an experienced attorney like Michael L. Fell who is more than equal to any criminal defense challenge.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Attorney Fell never gives his clients false hope or unreasonable promises. Instead, you will receive his honest and professional opinion as to the strategy that should be pursued and the outcome you can expect to achieve. He will do everything in his power to secure the best possible outcome to your case, such as:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. A big part of the reason Attorney Fell is so successful in these kinds of situations is that he understands the prosecution’s position from experience. He spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney so he knows what evidence prosecutors must have to win a case.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you want to plead guilty, Michael L. Fell is an excellent fraud attorney in Placentia CA to have on your side because he excels at securing creative sentencing for his clients. He will work hard to keep jail time off the table and make sure the resulting plea deal is as advantageous to your position as possible.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Placentia CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you hold a state-issued license, a fraud conviction could subject you to professional discipline that could derail or potentially even end your career. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you protect your license and your livelihood. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Even if you are only facing a minor charge, you deserve expert help right now. Fortunately you can get immediate assistance from a qualified fraud attorney in Placentia CA right now by calling the Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055.