Restraining Orders in Placentia CA
Need help with restraining orders in Placentia CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Domestic violence restraining orders, elder abuse restraining orders, and civil harassment restraining orders are often issued in conjunction with allegations of abuse, stalking, physical harm, or harassment. While restraining orders in Placentia CA are necessary and beneficial to the protected persons in many cases, sometimes they are unfairly limiting to the restrained persons. After all, orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
In order for restraining orders in Placentia CA to go into effect, you must be served with the papers. When this happens, you have a limited window of time during which you can request a hearing. For best results, contact a knowledgeable attorney like Michael L. Fell. He can help you present your side of the story at your hearing and hopefully prevent a permanent restraining order from being issued based on false allegations.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Because restraining orders in Placentia CA are issued by the court, they are considered “court orders,” the violation of which qualifies as contempt of court and is punishable by fines and possibly even jail time. If you have been accused of violating a restraining order, take the matter seriously and contact Michael L. Fell right away. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Placentia CA
- Knowledge: Michael L. Fell understands the statutes on restraining orders in Placentia CA, as well as the court proceedings involved in this area of law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, he can handle any and all developments in your case.
- Experience: Attorney Fell spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, including time instructing other prosecutors on how to handle cases. This experience has given him a significant advantage when approaching prosecutors to try to get charges dropped or secure a plea deal.
- Service: You will get top-quality legal assistance at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, along with caring personalized attention. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we understand that issues related to restraining orders in Placentia CA have the potential to be very distressing. That’s why we have an attorney available to help you 24/7. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.