Drug Crime Attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA.
Are you in need of a drug crime attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA to defend your rights and interests? Look no further than the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Michael L. Fell isn’t just your average attorney he is actually a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has dedicated his career to criminal law. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. This knowledge and experience make Attorney Fell ideally positioned to secure the fastest and most favorable outcome possible to any type of drug charge, including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
When working as a drug crime attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA, Michael L. Fell is always on guard against the possibility of illegal evidence. He will carefully investigate the case against you and ensure any illegal evidence is excluded. If important evidence can be excluded, or if Attorney Fell can uncover new evidence that supports your side of the case, it may be possible to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. With Attorney Fell on your side as your drug crime attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA, you will have a powerful advocate negotiating with the DA for you to receive the best possible deal. Possible options include:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Probation, house arrest, and community service are all possible alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA can explore. If the DA insists on incarceration, your attorney can at least work to minimize the amount of jail time.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. We offer immediate assistance 24/7, because we know you may need a drug crime attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA on your case urgently. All you have to do is dial (949) 585-9055. The initial consultation is always free and our defense services are reasonably and affordably priced.