Embezzlement Attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
The very word “embezzlement” makes you think of a serious crime, but in reality some types of embezzlement are little more than a special type of petty theft. Regardless of whether your alleged embezzlement would be charged as a petty theft or a grand theft, the crime is going to do some serious damage to your professional reputation.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA. Michael L. Fell makes an especially good choice of embezzlement attorney because he is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with the expertise required to understand the complex financial evidence often involved in embezzlement cases. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you each step of the way and fight aggressively for your best interests.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. In reality hiring an embezzlement attorney to represent you at the first sign of trouble will have no impact on police or prosecutors’ estimation of your guilt. It will simply ensure your rights are protected and help bring the case to the fastest and most beneficial resolution possible.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: If you are brought in for formal questioning, you should definitely request an embezzlement attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: By investigating your case carefully, your attorney may be able to uncover information that proves your innocence, supports a reasonable doubt of your guilt, or suggests that some of the prosecution’s evidence may be inadmissible. With early investigation and intervention, it is often possible to convince the DA’s Office to drop the case before charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: Arraignments and bail hearings can be complicated, but your embezzlement attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA can help you through each step and even argue for a reduced bail amount you can afford.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Thanks to his rapport with and understanding of prosecutors, he is often able to secure extremely beneficial deals for his clients and prevent them from having to serve time in jail.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have an embezzlement attorney in Rancho Santa Margarita CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055.