Restraining Orders in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
Need help with restraining orders in Rancho Santa Margarita CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Restraining orders are often used in cases involving violence, abuse, or harassment to prevent further contact between the alleged victims and abusers. While it is of course important to protect alleged victims, unfortunately by their very nature restraining orders in Rancho Santa Margarita CA can be very limiting to the restrained person. For example, restraining orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
There is the possibility that restraining orders in Rancho Santa Margarita CA especially emergency orders could be based on false allegations. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you get a hearing to tell your side of the story and contest the order.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Rancho Santa Margarita CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. If you have been accused of violating a restraining order, take the matter seriously and contact Michael L. Fell right away. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Rancho Santa Margarita CA
- Knowledge: Michael L. Fell understands the statutes on restraining orders in Rancho Santa Margarita CA, as well as the court proceedings involved in this area of law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, he can handle any and all developments in your case.
- Experience: Attorney Fell spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, including time instructing other prosecutors on how to handle cases. This experience has given him a significant advantage when approaching prosecutors to try to get charges dropped or secure a plea deal.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire staff strive to offer superior service at every turn, both in terms of the quality of our legal services and our personal attention to each client. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
With an attorney on call 24/7, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell is able to provide prompt assistance for any kind of issue related to restraining orders in Rancho Santa Margarita CA. If you have a question about the law or our services, feel free to call (949) 585-9055.