Drug Crime Attorney in San Clemente CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA.
Are you looking for an experienced and knowledgeable drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA? At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we offer top-quality representation to individuals accused of all types of drug crimes.
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has the skills and knowledge required to tackle even the most complicated drug case. As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years, he can easily see your case from the prosecution’s point of view. Thanks to this knowledge and experience, Attorney Fell is often able to resolve cases extremely quickly, and in a manner that is extremely beneficial to his clients. Our office takes cases in all areas of drug law including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Drug crime is a serious problem in many communities, and police and prosecutors are understandably eager to do their part in eradicating drug crime. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
When working as a drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA, Michael L. Fell is always on guard against the possibility of illegal evidence. He and his team will conduct a careful investigation into the facts of your case, and if any illegal evidence is discovered he will file the necessary motions to have it excluded. Sometimes, this is enough to damage the prosecution’s position so much that Attorney Fell can then convince them to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. As your drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. The main types of deals are:
- Drug Diversion: With drug diversion, you get the chance to complete a drug treatment program and certain other requirements instead of going to jail. When the program is complete, the judge will dismiss the drug charge so that it does not appear on your record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Your drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA can also negotiate for lesser penalties such as house arrest instead of jail time even if you do not qualify for a drug diversion program.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in San Clemente CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 and receive immediate attention from an experienced drug crime attorney in San Clemente CA any time, 24/7. The initial consultation is always free and our defense services are reasonably and affordably priced.