Embezzlement Attorney in San Clemente CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in San Clemente CA
Many people are surprised to learn that embezzlement doesn’t always involve big bucks. Any time a person misuses cash or valuable property that has been entrusted to them, embezzlement has taken place.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in San Clemente CA. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell is ideally suited to serve as your attorney on even the most complicated embezzlement case. He knows the various theft statutes you may be charged under inside out and understands all the defense strategies that may apply. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you each step of the way and fight aggressively for your best interests.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
No! Police and prosecutors must rely on evidence when deciding whether or not to charge you with embezzlement. Your decision to hire an attorney will not make them any more likely to charge you, but it will help ensure your rights are protected.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in San Clemente CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in San Clemente CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, Michael L. Fell knows exactly what evidence prosecutors need to win their cases and he is very effective in convincing them to drop cases against his clients sometimes before formal charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you do get formally charged, don’t give up. Your embezzlement attorney in San Clemente CA will be present at your first court hearing to help argue for reasonable bail or perhaps even a release on your own recognizance.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. We help you get information and help fast by having an embezzlement attorney in San Clemente CA on call 24/7. Simply call (949) 585-9055 now.