Fraud Attorney in San Clemente CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in San Clemente CA.
Have you been questioned, arrested, or charged in a fraud case? Even if your scheme was ultimately unsuccessful and you didn’t take a single penny, you could still be facing charges and significant criminal penalties. Don’t just wait to see what prosecutors are going to do to you. Instead, be proactive and get an aggressive fraud attorney in San Clemente CA like Michael L. Fell working for your defense now.
The Right Fraud Attorney in San Clemente CA for Any Charge
Fraud cases can involve quite a variety of legal concepts depending on the type of fraud allegedly committed. Some attorneys might lack the depth and breadth of knowledge required to deal with this, but not Attorney Fell. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell can handle any case, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these types of cases have the potential to involve daunting mountains of evidence and will require diligent investigation. Don’t let just any fraud attorney in San Clemente CA shoulder the burden trust your case to an experienced attorney like Michael L. Fell who is more than equal to any criminal defense challenge.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Attorney Fell never gives his clients false hope or unreasonable promises. Instead, you will receive his honest and professional opinion as to the strategy that should be pursued and the outcome you can expect to achieve. He will do everything in his power to secure the best possible outcome to your case, such as:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. How does he do it? By carefully investigating the facts of the matter and then using his 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince DA’s and prosecutors that there is insufficient evidence to convict his client.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, you still need a fraud attorney in San Clemente CA. As an expert in creative sentencing, Michael L. Fell is the perfect choice. He will do everything in his power to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail and minimizes the impact of the conviction on your future.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in San Clemente CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell has ample experience advocating for fair discipline from the California Medical Board, Nursing Board, Pharmaceutical Board, and Dental Board. He can be present at your hearing or at least help you prepare for it so that you will be able to tell your side of the story to the Board and present evidence that you are still fit to hold your license.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Even if you are only facing a minor charge, you deserve expert help right now. Fortunately you can get immediate assistance from a qualified fraud attorney in San Clemente CA right now by calling the Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055.