Embezzlement Attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA
The very word “embezzlement” makes you think of a serious crime, but in reality some types of embezzlement are little more than a special type of petty theft. No matter what amount of value your alleged crime involved, being labeled an embezzler is really going to hurt your reputation and your career.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA. Michael L. Fell makes an especially good choice of embezzlement attorney because he is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with the expertise required to understand the complex financial evidence often involved in embezzlement cases. At The Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we know that your case is important to you even if the charge is relatively minor. We will work hard to provide the best possible resolution to the case that will minimize the impact of the incident on your future.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. Hiring an attorney as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case simply shows that you know your rights. It does not change police or prosecutors’ opinion of your guilt or innocence.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: Even if police have not yet given you a Miranda Warning, you are entirely within your rights to refuse to answer questions without your embezzlement attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: Arraignments and bail hearings can be complicated, but your embezzlement attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA can help you through each step and even argue for a reduced bail amount you can afford.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Thanks to his rapport with and understanding of prosecutors, he is often able to secure extremely beneficial deals for his clients and prevent them from having to serve time in jail.
- Defending You at Trial: When the situation requires it, Michael L. Fell is not afraid to aggressively defend your innocence at trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have an embezzlement attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. Simply call (949) 585-9055 now.