Fraud Attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA.
Are you being accused of fraud? Sometimes, innocent mistakes like using someone else’s credit card when you believed you had permission or filling out a welfare benefits form incorrectly can land you in very hot legal water. Whether you think the charges against you are valid or not, it is very important not to just sit back and let the case take its course. Instead, hire a fraud attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA like Michael L. Fell to represent your interests immediately.
The Right Fraud Attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA for Any Charge
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has proven his in-depth knowledge of the law and his ability to effectively and professionally represent clients accused of any type of fraud, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
As your fraud attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA, Michael L. Fell will diligently comb through even the most complicated financial evidence and never give up on your case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
You can rely on Michael L. Fell to select an effective strategy for your particular fraud case and fight aggressively to secure the most advantageous resolution possible. Depending on the circumstances, this might be:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: Michael L. Fell has an excellent track record of getting the charges against his clients dropped or dismissed. How does he do this? By investigating your case and then using his experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince prosecutors that they couldn’t win.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as a fraud attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA who excels in creative sentencing. He will work hard to keep jail time off the table and make sure the resulting plea deal is as advantageous to your position as possible.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
For nurses, doctors, dentists, and pharmacists, resolving the criminal case is not necessarily the end of the matter. Since fraud is a crime of moral turpitude, the state licensing board could decide to suspend or revoke your license or otherwise discipline you. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you protect your license and your livelihood. He can be present at your hearing or at least help you prepare for it so that you will be able to tell your side of the story to the Board and present evidence that you are still fit to hold your license.
Call Now for Immediate Help
With your freedom and your future potentially at stake in a fraud case, you need to secure professional help NOW. Fortunately you can get immediate assistance from a qualified fraud attorney in San Juan Capistrano CA right now by calling the Law Office of Michael L. Fell at (949) 585-9055.