Restraining Orders in San Juan Capistrano CA
Need help with restraining orders in San Juan Capistrano CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Restraining orders are often used in cases involving violence, abuse, or harassment to prevent further contact between the alleged victims and abusers. Protecting victims of abuse and violence from further harm is important, and unfortunately this means that restraining orders in San Juan Capistrano CA can be very limiting to the person they are issued against. The orders might:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
Unfortunately, restraining orders in San Juan Capistrano CA are sometimes granted based on false testimony from a victim. Fortunately, the law does provide a recourse to you in this situation. You can request a hearing with the help of your attorney and present arguments that may keep the order from becoming permanent.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Violating restraining orders in San Juan Capistrano CA could result in charges for contempt of court, a crime which may be punished by jail time and/or fines. If you have been accused of violating a restraining order, take the matter seriously and contact Michael L. Fell right away. Whether you want to contest the charge or not, Attorney Fell can help. He will work hard to either get the charge dropped or secure a beneficial plea deal.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in San Juan Capistrano CA
- Knowledge: As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has a detailed understanding of restraining orders in San Juan Capistrano CA. He can answer any questions you may have about the orders in force against you.
- Experience: Michael L. Fell is a seasoned attorney with many decades of experience in criminal law. He understands the prosecution’s mindset perfectly, having spent 18 years as a prosecutor himself, and this equips him to reach fair and favorable plea deals quickly after restraining order violations.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future. You can count on us for honest and accurate information about your rights and the outcome that may be achieved in your case.
Immediate Help Available
Restraining orders in San Juan Capistrano CA have the potential to turn your life upside down especially if you end up violating one. Fortunately, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell offers 24/7 access to a qualified attorney who can help you. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.