Domestic Violence Attorney in Santa Ana CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Santa Ana CA choose Michael L. Fell
Have you been accused of harming a child, a grandparent, or an “intimate partner”? If so, domestic violence charges could soon follow, even if the alleged victim does not have any visible physical injuries. You will definitely want an experienced domestic violence attorney in Santa Ana CA like Michael L. Fell to help you.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
Attorney Fell has the skills, experience, and determination required to help you fight back against the special challenges involved in a domestic violence case:
- Aggressive prosecution: Many District Attorney’s Offices have special units dedicated to prosecuting domestic violence cases. This means you may be facing some of the most skilled and determined prosecutors in the office. The good news is, Michael L. Fell is every bit as passionate about your defense as the prosecutor is about their case. He will not be cowed by aggressive tactics but will stand up for your rights as your domestic violence attorney in Santa Ana CA.
- Harm to your reputation: Have you noticed how people seem to look at you differently once you’ve been accused of domestic violence? The further along the case gets, the more damage you risk to your reputation. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell will work hard to minimize this damage to your reputation by striving to resolve your case as quickly as possible. In many cases, he is actually able to get the matter dropped before charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: California law provides for serious penalties for domestic violence. You could even face jail time on a first-time misdemeanor. Fortunately, with Michael L. Fell as your domestic violence attorney in Santa Ana CA you will have a significant advantage in the effort to avoid unfairly harsh penalties: Attorney Fell is well known as an expert plea deal negotiator who routinely secures excellent sentencing relief for his clients.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
We understand the diverse statutes covering different domestic violence crimes, as well as the body of case law in these areas. This enables our team to mount a strong defense against any charge such as:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Santa Ana CA
Michael L. Fell is one of the few attorneys to earn the distinction of being a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. This gives you great peace of mind that he really is an expert domestic violence attorney in Santa Ana CA who knows the law and is respected by his peers. Plus, Attorney Fell spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, so he definitely knows how prosecutors think and how to counter their arguments effectively. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you at all your important court appearances, explaining the proceedings to you and providing expert advice about your rights and options.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have a domestic violence attorney in Santa Ana CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. Whether you have been arrested and need immediate attention or would like to schedule a free consultation to talk about your case, you can reach us at (949) 585-9055 now.