Drug Crime Attorney in Santa Ana CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Santa Ana CA.
Are you in need of a drug crime attorney in Santa Ana CA to defend your rights and interests? You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has the skills and knowledge required to tackle even the most complicated drug case. As a former Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years, he can easily see your case from the prosecution’s point of view. This knowledge and experience make Attorney Fell ideally positioned to secure the fastest and most favorable outcome possible to any type of drug charge, including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
With Michael L. Fell as your drug crime attorney in Santa Ana CA, you can rest assured these types of illegal evidence will not be used against you. You can rely on Attorney Fell to carefully examine each piece of the prosecution’s evidence and file motions to have any questionably obtained evidence excluded. He will also identify any weak points in the prosecution’s arguments and see if he can convince the DA to drop the case entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is a strong proponent of “creative sentencing” measures that keep drug offenders out of jail, because he believes offenders deserve the opportunity to be rehabilitated, not just punished. As your drug crime attorney in Santa Ana CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. Common deals include:
- Drug Diversion: If you are a non-violent drug offender and meet certain other requirements, drug diversion may be open to you. A drug diversion program allows you to get treatment for addiction rather than going to jail, and prevents a conviction from going on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: Another highly beneficial outcome might be for Attorney Fell to convince the DA to reduce the charge against you from a felony to a misdemeanor, which would not only expose you to lesser penalties but also look better on your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Even if you do not qualify for drug diversion, there are still many alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Santa Ana CA can explore as a more appropriate punishment.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Santa Ana CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. We are always available to spring into action on your case, because we offer 24/7 access to a qualified drug crime attorney in Santa Ana CA for immediate assistance and support. Just call (949) 585-9055 to reach us. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.