Fraud Attorney in Santa Ana CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Santa Ana CA.
Are you being accused of fraud? Sometimes, innocent mistakes like using someone else’s credit card when you believed you had permission or filling out a welfare benefits form incorrectly can land you in very hot legal water. If you want the best possible chance of a fast and favorable outcome to your case, it is essential that you seek help from a qualified fraud attorney in Santa Ana CA like Michael L. Fell immediately.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Santa Ana CA for Any Charge
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has proven his in-depth knowledge of the law and his ability to effectively and professionally represent clients accused of any type of fraud, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
As your fraud attorney in Santa Ana CA, Michael L. Fell will diligently comb through even the most complicated financial evidence and never give up on your case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Your defense strategy must be tailored to the specifics of your case and your background, as well as your priorities. You can rely on Attorney Fell to provide accurate information about your best options for resolving your case and then work hard to secure an outcome that is acceptable to you. Possible options include:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. A big part of the reason Attorney Fell is so successful in these kinds of situations is that he understands the prosecution’s position from experience. He spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney so he knows what evidence prosecutors must have to win a case.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you want to plead guilty, Michael L. Fell is an excellent fraud attorney in Santa Ana CA to have on your side because he excels at securing creative sentencing for his clients. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Santa Ana CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
For nurses, doctors, dentists, and pharmacists, resolving the criminal case is not necessarily the end of the matter. Since fraud is a crime of moral turpitude, the state licensing board could decide to suspend or revoke your license or otherwise discipline you. Lucky for you, Michael L. Fell can help you face the Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
With your freedom and your future potentially at stake in a fraud case, you need to secure professional help NOW. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we keep a skilled fraud attorney in Santa Ana CA on call 24/7 to assist you in your time of need. call us at (949) 585-9055 now to talk.