Restraining Orders in Santa Ana CA
Need help with restraining orders in Santa Ana CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Domestic violence restraining orders, elder abuse restraining orders, and civil harassment restraining orders are often issued in conjunction with allegations of abuse, stalking, physical harm, or harassment. While restraining orders in Santa Ana CA are necessary and beneficial to the protected persons in many cases, sometimes they are unfairly limiting to the restrained persons. After all, orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
As soon as you are served with a restraining order, you need to contact an attorney and exercise your right to a hearing. Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of attorney, because he understands the special legal issues related to restraining orders in Santa Ana CA. He can help you present your side of the story at your hearing and hopefully prevent a permanent restraining order from being issued based on false allegations.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Violating restraining orders in Santa Ana CA could result in charges for contempt of court, a crime which may be punished by jail time and/or fines. If you have been accused of violating a restraining order, take the matter seriously and contact Michael L. Fell right away. Whether you want to contest the charge or not, Attorney Fell can help. He will work hard to either get the charge dropped or secure a beneficial plea deal.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Santa Ana CA
- Knowledge: Some defense attorneys lack the wide range of legal knowledge to effectively deal with issues related to restraining orders in Santa Ana CA. But Attorney Fell does have this knowledge and he’s proven it by becoming a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
- Experience: Michael L. Fell is a seasoned attorney with many decades of experience in criminal law. He understands the prosecution’s mindset perfectly, having spent 18 years as a prosecutor himself, and this equips him to reach fair and favorable plea deals quickly after restraining order violations.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
With an attorney on call 24/7, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell is able to provide prompt assistance for any kind of issue related to restraining orders in Santa Ana CA. If you have a question about the law or our services, feel free to call (949) 585-9055.