Drug Crime Attorney in Seal Beach CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Seal Beach CA.
Despite recent reforms in California drug laws, you can still face significant criminal penalties for some seemingly minor drug offenses. This makes it extremely important to take any and all charges against you seriously and bring an aggressive drug crime attorney in Seal Beach CA like Michael L. Fell in on your case right away.
Attorney Fell is an eminently qualified attorney who has met the standards to become a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. This knowledge and experience make Attorney Fell ideally positioned to secure the fastest and most favorable outcome possible to any type of drug charge, including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
In the “war against drugs,” police and prosecutors can be very aggressive in pursuing arrests and convictions. Unfortunately, this sometimes leads to violations of defendants’ rights when illegal techniques are used in investigations. Examples include:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Seal Beach CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. You can rely on Attorney Fell to carefully examine each piece of the prosecution’s evidence and file motions to have any questionably obtained evidence excluded. If important evidence can be excluded, or if Attorney Fell can uncover new evidence that supports your side of the case, it may be possible to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. As your drug crime attorney in Seal Beach CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. Common deals include:
- Drug Diversion: For certain non-violent offenders, drug diversion is an excellent way of resolving the case. Diversion programs substitute drug treatment for jail time, and when the program is successfully completed, the drug charge won’t even appear on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: Reducing a felony to a misdemeanor, or reducing the number of counts of a crime you face can also help provide valuable sentencing relief.
- Reduced Sentence: Probation, house arrest, and community service are all possible alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Seal Beach CA can explore. If the DA insists on incarceration, your attorney can at least work to minimize the amount of jail time.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Seal Beach CA
Remember, the earlier you get the Law Office of Michael L. Fell working for you, the better. We are always available to spring into action on your case, because we offer 24/7 access to a qualified drug crime attorney in Seal Beach CA for immediate assistance and support. Just call (949) 585-9055 to reach us. The initial consultation is always free and our defense services are reasonably and affordably priced.