Embezzlement Attorney in Seal Beach CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Seal Beach CA
The media would have you believe that embezzlement is a high-powered white collar crime involving millions of dollars. But this is not always the case. Misusing the company checkbook, “borrowing” cash from work, and other seemingly minor actions can also qualify as embezzlement, result in criminal charges and penalties, and perhaps ruin your future career prospects.
With so much at stake in your case, it is extremely important to retain an experienced embezzlement attorney in Seal Beach CA to defend you. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with a detailed understanding of embezzlement law, Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of attorney for your case.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
This is a huge myth. Police and prosecutors must rely on evidence when deciding whether or not to charge you with embezzlement. Your decision to hire an attorney will not make them any more likely to charge you, but it will help ensure your rights are protected.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Seal Beach CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: If you are brought in for formal questioning, you should definitely request an embezzlement attorney in Seal Beach CA. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: By investigating your case carefully, your attorney may be able to uncover information that proves your innocence, supports a reasonable doubt of your guilt, or suggests that some of the prosecution’s evidence may be inadmissible. With early investigation and intervention, it is often possible to convince the DA’s Office to drop the case before charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you do get formally charged, don’t give up. Your embezzlement attorney in Seal Beach CA will be present at your first court hearing to help argue for reasonable bail or perhaps even a release on your own recognizance.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing” or plea deals. He has an excellent track record of success when it comes to convincing DAs and prosecutors to take jail time off the table and instead offer more lenient penalties such as house arrest, reparations, fines, community service, etc.
- Defending You at Trial: You can rely on Attorney Fell to tell you honestly if the evidence for your defense is strong enjoy to justify going to trial. He is an experienced litigator and he will use every available legal strategy to give you the best possible chance of an acquittal.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of any type of crime can be extremely distressing for the defendant and their family members. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have an embezzlement attorney in Seal Beach CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055.