Fraud Attorney in Seal Beach CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Seal Beach CA.
Have you been questioned, arrested, or charged in a fraud case? Don’t just wait to see police and prosecutors will do next. Instead, start building your defense now with help from an aggressive fraud attorney in Seal Beach CA like Michael L. Fell. You can trust Attorney Fell to explore every possible opportunity for resolving your case as quickly and advantageously as possible.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Seal Beach CA for Any Charge
Fraud cases can involve quite a variety of legal concepts depending on the type of fraud allegedly committed. Some attorneys might lack the depth and breadth of knowledge required to deal with this, but not Attorney Fell. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell can handle any case, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these cases will no doubt involve mountains of highly technical financial evidence. But don’t worry--with an experienced fraud attorney in Seal Beach CA like Michael L. Fell on the job, you’ll always get an expert defense no matter how challenging the case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Your defense strategy must be tailored to the specifics of your case and your background, as well as your priorities. You can rely on Attorney Fell to provide accurate information about your best options for resolving your case and then work hard to secure an outcome that is acceptable to you. Possible options include:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: Michael L. Fell has an excellent track record of getting the charges against his clients dropped or dismissed. A big part of the reason Attorney Fell is so successful in these kinds of situations is that he understands the prosecution’s position from experience. He spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney so he knows what evidence prosecutors must have to win a case.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, you still need a fraud attorney in Seal Beach CA. As an expert in creative sentencing, Michael L. Fell is the perfect choice. He will work hard to keep jail time off the table and make sure the resulting plea deal is as advantageous to your position as possible.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: If the evidence against you is weak, it may be in your best interests to go to trial. As a former prosecutor turned fraud attorney in Seal Beach CA, Attorney Fell knows exactly how to combat the prosecution’s arguments in court and give you the best possible chance of winning your case in court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Lucky for you, Michael L. Fell can help you face the Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
With your freedom and your future potentially at stake in a fraud case, you need to secure professional help NOW. To start discussing your case with a fraud attorney in Seal Beach CA, call us at (949) 585-9055 any time.