Restraining Orders in Seal Beach CA
Need help with restraining orders in Seal Beach CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
If someone has accused you of physically or sexually abusing, threatening, stalking, or harassing them, you may very well be under a restraining order preventing you from having contact with that person or their family. While it is of course important to protect alleged victims, unfortunately by their very nature restraining orders in Seal Beach CA can be very limiting to the restrained person. For example, restraining orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
Unfortunately, restraining orders in Seal Beach CA are sometimes granted based on false testimony from a victim. If you suspect this is happening to you, ask Michael L. Fell for help requesting a hearing. This hearing will allow you to present evidence to support your side of the story and hopefully prevent or limit the hardship created by the order.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Seal Beach CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. To protect yourself from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties, you need to consult Michael L. Fell as soon as you are accused of a restraining order violation. With early intervention from Attorney Fell, it may be possible to prevent unmerited charges from being filed or secure a favorable plea deal that will take jail time off the table.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Seal Beach CA
- Knowledge: Some defense attorneys lack the wide range of legal knowledge needed to effectively deal with issues related to restraining orders in Seal Beach CA. But Attorney Fell does have this knowledge and he’s proven it by becoming a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
- Experience: Attorney Fell spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, including time instructing other prosecutors on how to handle cases. This experience has given him a significant advantage when approaching prosecutors to try to get charges dropped or secure a plea deal.
- Service: Michael L. Fell will take your restraining order issues seriously, working diligently to provide the best quality legal assistance and personal service at every turn. As a valued client, you will have easy access to our staff for any and all questions you may have about your case.
Immediate Help Available
Restraining orders in Seal Beach CA have the potential to turn your life upside down especially if you end up violating one. Fortunately, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell offers 24/7 access to a qualified attorney who can help you. If you have a question about the law or our services, feel free to Call (949) 585-9055.