Domestic Violence Attorney in Tustin CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Tustin CA--choose Michael L. Fell
Being accused of a domestic violence crime can be extremely upsetting. However, you cannot afford to just sit back and wait to see what happens with the charges. Instead, you need to react quickly and call Michael L. Fell to assist you. Michael L. Fell can begin helping you as your domestic violence attorney in Tustin CA whether or not official charges have already been filed, providing compassionate guidance and expert representation through every step of the legal process.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
Domestic violence cases have the potential to be quite challenging to defend due to certain quirks of the law and the legal process. Fortunately, Attorney Fell has what it takes to help you mount the strongest possible defense and minimize the impact of:
- Aggressive prosecution: Your case may very well be handled by a prosecutor specializing in domestic violence cases. This prosecutor will be very aggressive in pursuing the case, even if the alleged victim seems uncertain. However, no prosecutor is ever going to be more passionate about a case than Michael L. Fell. Attorney Fell sincerely cares about the future of every client he represents as a domestic violence attorney in Tustin CA, and he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the best way to resolve your case.
- Harm to your reputation: Being accused of a domestic violence crime--even if the allegation is false--can really hurt your personal and professional reputation. Early intervention from Michael L. Fell and his team can help. We will scrutinize the evidence in your case for anything we can possibly use to convince prosecutors to drop the case early--perhaps even before official charges are filed.
- Serious penalties: There is a very real possibility you could face jail time for a domestic violence conviction. Michael L. Fell is dedicated to protecting you against unduly harsh penalties as your domestic violence attorney in Tustin CA. Even if a conviction cannot be avoided, he will use his expertise in “creative sentencing” to convince the prosecutor to offer the most favorable plea deal possible and hopefully keep you out of jail.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
Different types of domestic violence crimes have their own quirks as they are covered by different legal statutes. Fortunately, we know the best ways to defend against any charge including:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Tustin CA
Michael L. Fell is one of the few attorneys to earn the distinction of being a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. This gives you great peace of mind that he really is an expert domestic violence attorney in Tustin CA who knows the law and is respected by his peers. Attorney Fell also brings extremely valuable insights into the prosecution’s position to your defense. He served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and trained many prosecutors himself, so he knows how they think and how to approach them for favorable plea deals. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you at all your important court appearances, explaining the proceedings to you and providing expert advice about your rights and options.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have a domestic violence attorney in Tustin CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. To reach out to us, please call (949) 585-9055 or fill out an online contact request.