Drug Crime Attorney in Tustin CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Tustin CA.
Are you looking for an experienced and knowledgeable drug crime attorney in Tustin CA? At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we offer top-quality representation to individuals accused of all types of drug crimes.
Attorney Fells is an eminently qualified attorney who has met the standards to become a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. Plus, he has important insights into the mindset and priorities of the prosecution because he himself served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years. Thanks to this knowledge and experience, Attorney Fell is often able to resolve cases extremely quickly, and in a manner that is extremely beneficial to his clients. Our office takes cases in all areas of drug law including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Drug crime is a serious problem in many communities, and police and prosecutors are understandably eager to do their part in eradicating drug crime. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Tustin CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. He and his team will conduct a careful investigation into the facts of your case, and if any illegal evidence is discovered he will file the necessary motions to have it excluded. If important evidence can be excluded, or if Attorney Fell can uncover new evidence that supports your side of the case, it may be possible to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Attorney Fell believes that jail time is seldom an appropriate punishment for his clients--especially those who may only have committed a drug crime due to addiction. This is why he is a passionate advocate for “creative sentencing” or plea deals. As your drug crime attorney in Tustin CA, he will work hard to secure the most advantageous deal possible for you given the circumstances of your case. The main types of deals are:
- Drug Diversion: For certain non-violent offenders, drug diversion is an excellent way of resolving the case. Diversion programs substitute drug treatment for jail time, and when the program is successfully completed, the drug charge won’t even appear on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: Another highly beneficial outcome might be for Attorney Fell to convince the DA to reduce the charge against you from a felony to a misdemeanor, which would not only expose you to lesser penalties but also look better on your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Probation, house arrest, and community service are all possible alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Tustin CA can explore. If the DA insists on incarceration, your attorney can at least work to minimize the amount of jail time.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Tustin CA
For the best possible protection, hire the Law Office of Michael L. Fell early in your case--perhaps even before you are arrested or formally charged. We offer immediate assistance 24/7, because we know you may need a drug crime attorney in Tustin CA on your case urgently. All you have to do is dial (949) 585-9055. We are happy to offer free initial consultations as well as affordable representation with payment plans tailored to your needs.