Embezzlement Attorney in Tustin CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Tustin CA
The very word “embezzlement” makes you think of a serious crime, but in reality some types of embezzlement are little more than a special type of petty theft. No matter what amount of value your alleged crime involved, being labeled an embezzler is really going to hurt your reputation and your career.
Fortunately, you can fight back with help from an embezzlement attorney in Tustin CA. Michael L. Fell makes an especially good choice of embezzlement attorney because he is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with the expertise required to understand the complex financial evidence often involved in embezzlement cases. At The Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we know that your case is important to you even if the charge is relatively minor. We will work hard to provide the best possible resolution to the case that will minimize the impact of the incident on your future.
The sooner you call (949) 585-9055 and hire Michael L. Fell as your attorney, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. In reality hiring an embezzlement attorney to represent you at the first sign of trouble will have no impact on police or prosecutors’ estimation of your guilt. It will simply ensure your rights are protected and help bring the case to the fastest and most beneficial resolution possible.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Tustin CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Tustin CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Tustin CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. You can rely on him to consider all possible strategies for your defense, select the strongest one, and present it clearly and effectively in court.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
We understand that an allegation of embezzlement can be very upsetting for defendants and their families. We help you get information and help fast by having an embezzlement attorney in Tustin CA on call 24/7. Simply call (949) 585-9055 now.