Fraud Attorney in Tustin CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Tustin CA.
Are you being accused of fraud? Even if your scheme was ultimately unsuccessful and you didn’t take a single penny, you could still be facing charges and significant criminal penalties. Whether you think the charges against you are valid or not, it is very important not to just sit back and let the case take its course. Instead, hire a fraud attorney in Tustin CA like Michael L. Fell to represent your interests immediately.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Tustin CA for Any Charge
California law defines a wide variety of fraud crimes, so you need to be sure your attorney is intimately familiar with the law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has proven he meets this requirement. Attorney Fell can represent you in cases involving:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these types of cases have the potential to involve daunting mountains of evidence and will require diligent investigation. Don’t let just any fraud attorney in Tustin CA shoulder the burden trust your case to an experienced attorney like Michael L. Fell who is more than equal to any criminal defense challenge.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
You can rely on Michael L. Fell to select an effective strategy for your particular fraud case and fight aggressively to secure the most advantageous resolution possible. Depending on the circumstances, this might be:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: If you call Attorney Fell early enough, he may be able to meet with prosecutors as they’re going over the police reports in your case and convince them not to press charges. How does he do it? By carefully investigating the facts of the matter and then using his 18 years of experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince DA’s and prosecutors that there is insufficient evidence to convict his client.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you want to plead guilty, Michael L. Fell is an excellent fraud attorney in Tustin CA to have on your side because he excels at securing creative sentencing for his clients. He will do everything in his power to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail and minimizes the impact of the conviction on your future.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: Michael L. Fell is an experienced trial attorney that you can trust to present compelling arguments for your defense in court. As your fraud attorney in Tustin CA, he will always advise you openly and honestly of the risks and rewards of taking your case to court.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Lucky for you, Michael L. Fell can help you face the Board. He can be present at your hearing or at least help you prepare for it so that you will be able to tell your side of the story to the Board and present evidence that you are still fit to hold your license.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Considering the potentially serious implications of a fraud charge or conviction, you obviously need expert representation ASAP. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we keep a skilled fraud attorney in Tustin CA on call 24/7 to assist you in your time of need. call us at (949) 585-9055 now to talk.