Drug Crime Attorney in Westminster CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Westminster CA.
Are you looking for an experienced and knowledgeable drug crime attorney in Westminster CA? Look no further than the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Attorney Fells is an eminently qualified attorney who has met the standards to become a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. Thanks to this knowledge and experience, Attorney Fell is often able to resolve cases extremely quickly, and in a manner that is extremely beneficial to his clients. Our office takes cases in all areas of drug law including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
In the “war against drugs,” police and prosecutors can be very aggressive in pursuing arrests and convictions. Unfortunately, this sometimes leads to violations of defendants’ rights when illegal techniques are used in investigations. Examples include:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
As an experienced drug crime attorney in Westminster CA, Michael L. Fell is well aware of the possibility of illegal evidence and he will not let these kinds of violations of your rights stand. He and his team will conduct a careful investigation into the facts of your case, and if any illegal evidence is discovered he will file the necessary motions to have it excluded. He will also identify any weak points in the prosecution’s arguments and see if he can convince the DA to drop the case entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is a strong proponent of “creative sentencing” measures that keep drug offenders out of jail, because he believes offenders deserve the opportunity to be rehabilitated, not just punished. When you hire Michael L. Fell as your drug crime attorney in Westminster CA, you can be certain he will advocate passionately for you to receive a favorable plea deal that will enable you to move forward with your life as quickly as possible. Possible options include:
- Drug Diversion: For certain non-violent offenders, drug diversion is an excellent way of resolving the case. Diversion programs substitute drug treatment for jail time, and when the program is successfully completed, the drug charge won’t even appear on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Your drug crime attorney in Westminster CA can also negotiate for lesser penalties such as house arrest instead of jail time even if you do not qualify for a drug diversion program.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Westminster CA
The earlier you have the Law Office of Michael L. Fell on your side, the more likely it is we can resolve your case quickly. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 and receive immediate attention from an experienced drug crime attorney in Westminster CA any time, 24/7. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.