Embezzlement Attorney in Westminster CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Westminster CA
Have you been accused of misusing cash or property entrusted to you? No matter what amount of value your alleged crime involved, being labeled an embezzler is really going to hurt your reputation and your career.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Westminster CA who will take your case very seriously. Michael L. Fell makes an especially good choice of embezzlement attorney because he is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with the expertise required to understand the complex financial evidence often involved in embezzlement cases. At The Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we know that your case is important to you even if the charge is relatively minor. We will work hard to provide the best possible resolution to the case that will minimize the impact of the incident on your future.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
No! Police and prosecutors must rely on evidence when deciding whether or not to charge you with embezzlement. Your decision to hire an attorney will not make them any more likely to charge you, but it will help ensure your rights are protected.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Westminster CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Westminster CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. You never know what seemingly innocent admissions could be used against you later. Fortunately, with your attorney present your risk of making such an admission is greatly diminished.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: By investigating your case carefully, your attorney may be able to uncover information that proves your innocence, supports a reasonable doubt of your guilt, or suggests that some of the prosecution’s evidence may be inadmissible. With early investigation and intervention, it is often possible to convince the DA’s Office to drop the case before charges are even filed.
- Helping with Bail: If you are charged, your embezzlement attorney in Westminster CA can be present at your arraignment and help argue for a release on your own recognizance or a reasonable bail amount.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is a passionate advocate for creative sentencing or plea deals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to arrange a deal that takes jail time off the table.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of any type of crime can be extremely distressing for the defendant and their family members. We are here to answer questions and provide immediate advice and assistance from an embezzlement attorney in Westminster CA 24/7. Simply call (949) 585-9055 now.