Fraud Attorney in Westminster CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Westminster CA.
Have you been accused of fraud? Sometimes, innocent mistakes like using someone else’s credit card when you believed you had permission or filling out a welfare benefits form incorrectly can land you in very hot legal water. Don’t just wait to see what prosecutors are going to do to you. Instead, be proactive and get an aggressive fraud attorney in Westminster CA like Michael L. Fell working for your defense now.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Westminster CA for Any Charge
Fraud cases can involve quite a variety of legal concepts depending on the type of fraud allegedly committed. Some attorneys might lack the depth and breadth of knowledge required to deal with this, but not Attorney Fell. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell can handle any case, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these types of cases have the potential to involve daunting mountains of evidence and will require diligent investigation. Don’t let just any fraud attorney in Westminster CA shoulder the burden trust your case to an experienced attorney like Michael L. Fell who is more than equal to any criminal defense challenge.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Attorney Fell never gives his clients false hope or unreasonable promises. Instead, you will receive his honest and professional opinion as to the strategy that should be pursued and the outcome you can expect to achieve. He will do everything in his power to secure the best possible outcome to your case, such as:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: In many of his cases, Attorney Fell has actually convinced prosecutors to drop cases before charges are even filed. How does he do this? By investigating your case and then using his experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince prosecutors that they couldn’t win.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as a fraud attorney in Westminster CA who excels in creative sentencing. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in Westminster CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you hold a state-issued license, a fraud conviction could subject you to professional discipline that could derail or potentially even end your career. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you protect your license and your livelihood. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
With your freedom and your future potentially at stake in a fraud case, you need to secure professional help NOW. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we keep a skilled fraud attorney in Westminster CA on call 24/7 to assist you in your time of need. call us at (949) 585-9055 now to talk.