Restraining Orders in Westminster CA
Need help with restraining orders in Westminster CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Restraining orders are often used in cases involving violence, abuse, or harassment to prevent further contact between the alleged victims and abusers. While it is of course important to protect alleged victims, unfortunately by their very nature restraining orders in Westminster CA can be very limiting to the restrained person. For example, restraining orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
Unfortunately, restraining orders in Westminster CA are sometimes granted based on false testimony from a victim. The good news is, Michael L. Fell can help you get a hearing to tell your side of the story and contest the order.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Westminster CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell can provide an expert defense for any kind of alleged restraining order violation. Whether you want to contest the charge or not, Attorney Fell can help. He will work hard to either get the charge dropped or secure a beneficial plea deal.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Westminster CA
- Knowledge: Some defense attorneys lack the wide range of legal knowledge to effectively deal with issues related to restraining orders in Westminster CA. But Attorney Fell does have this knowledge and he’s proven it by becoming a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
- Experience: Attorney Fell spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney, including time instructing other prosecutors on how to handle cases. This experience has given him a significant advantage when approaching prosecutors to try to get charges dropped or secure a plea deal.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire staff strive to offer superior service at every turn, both in terms of the quality of our legal services and our personal attention to each client. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we understand that issues related to restraining orders in Westminster CA have the potential to be very distressing. That’s why we have an attorney available to help you 24/7. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.