Embezzlement Attorney in Yorba Linda CA
For top-quality representation, trust Michael L. Fell as your embezzlement attorney in Yorba Linda CA
Many people are surprised to learn that embezzlement doesn’t always involve big bucks. Any time a person misuses cash or valuable property that has been entrusted to them, embezzlement has taken place.
Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges, you deserve a qualified embezzlement attorney in Yorba Linda CA who will take your case very seriously. Because embezzlement cases can involve complicated financial evidence, it is important to retain an experienced attorney who is equal to the unique challenges your case may present. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell definitely qualifies. You can rely on Attorney Fell to stand beside you each step of the way and fight aggressively for your best interests.
Remember, you do not have to wait to be charged to hire Michael L. Fell. Call us at (949) 585-9055 the moment you have a concern and receive expert advice and assistance.
Now You May Wonder…
Won’t Hiring an Attorney Early On Make Me Look Guilty?
Not at all. Police and prosecutors must rely on evidence when deciding whether or not to charge you with embezzlement. Your decision to hire an attorney will not make them any more likely to charge you, but it will help ensure your rights are protected.
5 Key Ways an Embezzlement Attorney in Yorba Linda CA Can Help You
- Being Present During Questioning: You do not have to speak to police without your embezzlement attorney in Yorba Linda CA present. In fact, it is seldom in your best interest to do so. Your attorney can keep you from accidentally divulging any information that could harm your position in your case.
- Working to Get Charges Dropped: If your attorney discovers strong evidence for your defense or flaws in the prosecution’s evidence or arguments they may be able to convince the DA’s office to drop the matter. Michael L. Fell has a serious advantage in this effort because he worked as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and he knows how prosecutors think.
- Helping with Bail: Arraignments and bail hearings can be complicated, but your embezzlement attorney in Yorba Linda CA can help you through each step and even argue for a reduced bail amount you can afford.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Michael L. Fell is well known as an experienced and highly successful plea deal negotiator. Thanks to his rapport with and understanding of prosecutors, he is often able to secure extremely beneficial deals for his clients and prevent them from having to serve time in jail.
- Defending You at Trial: If necessary, Michael L. Fell will see your case all the way through to trial. He has plenty of courtroom experience and he knows how to prepare and implement effective defense arguments before judge and jury.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Being accused of any type of crime can be extremely distressing for the defendant and their family members. At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we have an embezzlement attorney in Yorba Linda CA on call 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055.