Fraud Attorney in Yorba Linda CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Yorba Linda CA.
In any type of fraud case, intent to deceive rather than success in this deception is what matters. But the opposite is also true: if you had no fraudulent intent, you did not commit a crime. By hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Yorba Linda CA, you can rest assured lack of intent and plenty of other possible arguments will be considered for your defense.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Yorba Linda CA for Any Charge
As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has proven his in-depth knowledge of the law and his ability to effectively and professionally represent clients accused of any type of fraud, such as:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these types of cases have the potential to involve daunting mountains of evidence and will require diligent investigation. Don’t let just any fraud attorney in Yorba Linda CA shoulder the burden trust your case to an experienced attorney like Michael L. Fell who is more than equal to any criminal defense challenge.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
You can rely on Michael L. Fell to select an effective strategy for your particular fraud case and fight aggressively to secure the most advantageous resolution possible. Depending on the circumstances, this might be:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: If you call Attorney Fell early enough, he may be able to meet with prosecutors as they’re going over the police reports in your case and convince them not to press charges. How does he do this? By investigating your case and then using his experience as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney to convince prosecutors that they couldn’t win.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as a fraud attorney in Yorba Linda CA who excels in creative sentencing. He will work closely with the DA’s Office to secure a plea deal that is fair and exposes you to the least possible penalty.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in Yorba Linda CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
If you are a nurse, doctor, dentist, or pharmacist, a fraud conviction could result in professional discipline. You might even risk having your license suspended or revoked. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell has ample experience advocating for fair discipline from the California Medical Board, Nursing Board, Pharmaceutical Board, and Dental Board. He understands the Board’s concerns and can advise you of measures you can take to help allay these concerns and protect your career.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Considering the potentially serious implications of a fraud charge or conviction, you obviously need expert representation ASAP. To start discussing your case with a fraud attorney in Yorba Linda CA, call us at (949) 585-9055 any time.