Restraining Orders in Yorba Linda CA
Need help with restraining orders in Yorba Linda CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Restraining orders are often used in cases involving violence, abuse, or harassment to prevent further contact between the alleged victims and abusers. While restraining orders in Yorba Linda CA are necessary and beneficial to the protected persons in many cases, sometimes they are unfairly limiting to the restrained persons. After all, orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
As soon as you are served with a restraining order, you need to contact an attorney and exercise your right to a hearing. Michael L. Fell makes an excellent choice of attorney, because he understands the special legal issues related to restraining orders in Yorba Linda CA. He can help you present your side of the story at your hearing and hopefully prevent a permanent restraining order from being issued based on false allegations.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
Because restraining orders in Yorba Linda CA are issued by the court, they are considered “court orders,” the violation of which qualifies as contempt of court and is punishable by fines and possibly even jail time. To protect yourself, you need to consult Michael L. Fell as soon as you are accused of a restraining order violation. Attorney Fell will work hard to uncover and present evidence that will show you did not commit the violation, but if you need to plead guilty he will turn his attention securing a favorable deal using creative sentencing.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Yorba Linda CA
- Knowledge: As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Fell has a detailed understanding of restraining orders in Yorba Linda CA. He can answer any questions you may have about the orders in force against you.
- Experience: Michael L. Fell is a seasoned attorney with many decades of experience in criminal law. He understands the prosecution’s mindset perfectly, having spent 18 years as a prosecutor himself, and this equips him to reach fair and favorable plea deals quickly after restraining order violations.
- Service: You will get top-quality legal assistance at the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, along with caring personalized attention. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we understand that issues related to restraining orders in Yorba Linda CA have the potential to be very distressing. That’s why we have an attorney available to help you 24/7. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.