Domestic Violence Attorney in Mission Viejo CA
You deserve the best domestic violence attorney in Mission Viejo CA choose Michael L. Fell
Being accused of a domestic violence crime can be extremely upsetting. However, you cannot afford to just sit back and wait to see what happens with the charges. Instead, you need to react quickly and call Michael L. Fell to assist you. Michael L. Fell can begin helping you as your domestic violence attorney in Mission Viejo CA whether or not official charges have already been filed, providing compassionate guidance and expert representation through every step of the legal process.
Overcoming the Special Challenges of Domestic Violence Cases
Domestic violence cases have the potential to be quite challenging to defend due to certain quirks of the law and the legal process. Fortunately, Attorney Fell has what it takes to help you mount the strongest possible defense and minimize the impact of:
- Aggressive prosecution: Since many DAs want to appear tough on domestic violence crimes, they often pursue these cases extremely aggressively. Sometimes this even results in innocent individuals getting accused. However, no prosecutor is ever going to be more passionate about a case than Michael L. Fell. Attorney Fell sincerely cares about the future of every client he represents as a domestic violence attorney in Mission Viejo CA, and he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the best way to resolve your case.
- Harm to your reputation: Even a false allegation of domestic violence can start to change how friends and colleagues view you. If you are actually charged, the stigma can become even more pronounced. Michael L. Fell works hard to minimize this damage by promptly investigating the case and seeing if there are any grounds for getting the accusation or charge dropped.
- Serious penalties: California law provides for serious penalties for domestic violence. You could even face jail time on a first-time misdemeanor. Michael L. Fell is dedicated to protecting you against unduly harsh penalties as your domestic violence attorney in Mission Viejo CA. Even if a conviction cannot be avoided, he will use his expertise in “creative sentencing” to convince the prosecutor to offer the most favorable plea deal possible and hopefully keep you out of jail.
We Take All Types of Domestic Violence Cases
At the Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we handle a complete range of domestic violence allegations including ones related to:
- Criminal Threats
- Restraining Order Violations
- Child Neglect
- Battery on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Spouse
- Corporal Injury on a Child
- Elder Abuse
Why Choose Michael L. Fell as Your Domestic Violence Attorney in Mission Viejo CA
Michael L. Fell is a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, meaning he has gone the extra mile to prove he is an expert domestic violence attorney in Mission Viejo CA who is more than equal to the challenges of your case. Attorney Fell also brings extremely valuable insights into the prosecution’s position to your defense. He served as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney for 18 years and trained many prosecutors himself, so he knows how they think and how to approach them for favorable plea deals. With Attorney Fell on your side, you can rest assured you are receiving a top-quality defense, and you will also feel like you have a friend and advocate you can count on to stand beside you in this difficult time.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
We understand that you may be feeling very stressed and upset right now. That’s why we offer the opportunity to speak with a domestic violence attorney in Mission Viejo CA immediately. To reach out to us, please call (949) 585-9055 or fill out an online contact request.